Bone Level Implants
An implant solution for every patient
TBR also offers a range of implants in two surgical steps. The junction between the Bone Level Implant and the prosthetic abutment guarantees a perfect stability and tightness thanks to the exclusive 5µm machining technology and the platform switching system. This stable and tight connection provides long-lasting esthetics, bone tissue stability and soft tissue preservation.
The Bone Level system is suitable for all types of prosthetic restorations: cemented or screw-retained prostheses or stabilisation of removable prostheses. Discover also our Baby range: short 6 mm implants adapted to particular anatomical requirements.
Morse taper connection
An optimised implant/abutment connection
An internal octagonal connection: An 8-sided flat connection ensures maximum freedom for your prosthetic restorations.
A Morse taper connection with hexagonal indexing: A double Morse taper connection at 4° provides recognised precision and tightness.
The 5 µm machining technology allows a perfect fit between implant and abutment.
In this way, the influence of micro-movements and inflammatory infiltrate on the peri-implant crestal bone is drastically reduced.
Material & Surface
- On a microscopic scale, the sandblasted and etched surface of the Bone Level implant plays an important role in the perfect osseointegration of the implant.
Platform Switching System
- Recreating the gingival volume in the form of an annular gingival sleeve ensuring absolute sealing of the implant site after healing,
- Reduce micro-movements and inflammatory infiltrate on the peri-implant crestal bone,
- Freeing up a new biological space,
- Ensuring long-term stability of the implant through long-lasting esthetics, bone tissue stability and soft tissue preservation.
- This will allow you to adapt to particular clinical situations by reducing the number of interventions and respecting the integrity of the periodontium.
- Our range of Bone Level Baby implants is available in an internal octagonal connection, the Baby 8, and in a morse taper connection, the Baby M.